Uploading a piece of content into your Content Library using its embed code is fast and simple. Just follow the steps below:
- Locate the Embed code for the piece of content you'd like to upload
- Copy the code
- From your Hovr admin dashboard, select the Content Library tab or the "Add New Content" quick action button
- Choose "Embed"
- Paste your code into the open field
- Select the pink "Next" button
- The cover image, title, and description will pull directly from your media source. If you'd like to edit any of this text, you can do so at this stage.
- Once you are satisfied, click the pink "Upload" button at the bottom of the Hovr
- That's it - Your content is now part of your Hovr's Content Library and is visible anywhere your Hovr lives!
Have any questions? We're here to help! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.